Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Trng WAS TOUGH! >.<

I`m WELL again! Not sick anymore. Finally.

Mr Leow saw me eating in class! Heng he didn`t scold me!! Hehe. Then the whole period [Chia`s] [Mr Leow came to my class again as a relief teacher.] So sad, in two more days he`s leaving. Well, he`s considered as one of the nicest teacher lor [summore IC of netball!!] The main reason is becuz, he can be bullied de! and not fierce! and so quiet. I didn`t dare to make eye contact with him the whole period lor! Scared he scold me. Haha, so I took a nap! Sam woke me up when he was leaving. and GUESS WAD?? HE WAS SMILING WIDELY AT ME -err becuz of my sleepy face-! Argh. He`s like, SOOO NICE cann? Why must he leave?

We had a farewell party for him before trng started. Had buffet! [i thought we were having pizza =((] Din really eat much, as I was scared during trng, I`d puke out everything. Soo, Shui Hui is the new captain, Shalini the v-captain and Jkok the treasurer.

Had 2 rounds around the school for warm up today!! SOO COOL! I think it`s because of the heavy lunch. Normally we jog around 4-6 rounds lor! Summore it wasn`t sunny. But later on, IT WAS SUPER SUNNY!!! Argh, heng now don`t have sunburn again. Hate it lor. 1st part of trng wasn`t tough. We did PT and many many ball drills. In the later part, it was soooo hot and tough! She kept correcting my mistakes [though I didn`t really know what I`ve done wrongly!!!! till now... ] Malita saved our [Ru/Farhana/Me/Ranjani/Jean]`s lives lor!! She joined our team, which was about to faint from the drill we had to do. Thx MALITA!! You Rawk my World!! =DD

So, I`m helping Ya to find a person to scan to her the Option Form now. I promised her that I would help scan to her lorh! BUT I found out that the stupid system wasn`t working. So I`m asking ShiYuan to help me.. Oh no.. she has taken more than 15 mins!! Sry yaya!! U must wait!! =Pp

Signing off..... [ja9]

PS : Shit! I Think I Got SUNBuRN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS ISN`T HAPPENING!!!!
PPS : HAHA I DON`T HAVE! JUST CHECKED!!
PPPS : OH NO! NO WANT CAN SAVE YAYA LIAO!!!!!!! WHY IS MY SCANNER NOT WORKING???????

7/14/2004 09:12:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com